High-quality 6 inch turf staples made from durable iron for professionals use. Now it's easy to - Pin down lawn or landscape edging- Hold sod on hills or curves, secure landscape fabric to reduce weeds or keep birds away - Secure outdoor wires or holiday decorations - Secure tomato cages - Hold down water/soaker hoses or drip irrigation.
- Versatile: Our turf staples can be utilized for a multitude of outdoor needs and landscaping projects. Use it for anchor down gardening fabric such as weed barriers and blockers, covers for raising beds, lawn seed mats. Fasten and direct sprinkler hoses, irrigation controller wires, mist lines, water drippers and drip tubing and electric cables (for holiday decorations, solar LEDs, spotlights, low voltage lights and more).
- Full 6 Inch Professional Length: Our turf staples are 6 inches long for super holding power. So it can enhance your outdoor landscapes, patio, home, and landscaping projects. Use in the landscape, lawn or garden to pin down countless items.
- Easy Install: Sharp tipped pilot ends help u-pins with ground penetration. A rubber mallet should only be required for tough soil or gravel. Perfect for backyard landscapers to complete various projects and installations near your home or shed turf.
- Durable & Adjustable Width: Adopting tough iron material with rust resistance surface, made it more durable and suitable for any soil texture. And it can be adjustable to any suitable width to anchor your gardening fabric, plastic, edging, chain link fences, electric wires fences, holiday decoration wire, drip irrigation tubing, and solar light cable.
- Multi-purpose: Great for securing mulch rolls, artificial grass, plastic plant covers, sprinkler valve covers, the bottom of chain link fences, pet dog and chicken wire. Excellent as groundsheet, canvas and tent pegs. Use to cover topsoil or fertilizer in yards near flowerbeds and bushes for edging and trimming.
How can I cancel an order?
You’ll have the option to cancel your order directly from your confirmation email within 1 hour. Scroll down to find the “Changed Your Mind?” section. If it’s been longer than 60 minutes, email OrderConcellation@AFTYA.com and we’ll help find an alternative solution.
I accidentally canceled my order, can I resume it?
If you’ve canceled your order on site and want to receive your order after all, the best way to do so is by placing a new order at checkout. Email Contact@AFTYA.com if you have any questions — we’re here to help.
I canceled my order, but I’m not sure it went through. Can you confirm it has been canceled?
If you’ve canceled your order using the link in your order confirmation email, you’ll receive another email once the order has successfully been canceled. If you haven’t received a cancellation confirmation email, let us know at
OrderConcellation@AFTYA.com (and include your original #GLO order number) and we’ll take a look!
I don’t see the option to self-cancel! How can I cancel my order?
If you’ve placed an order contains a gift card, please email OrderConcellation@AFTYA.com as soon as possible (including your # order number and cancel/change request) and we can help.
Get in touch with us today, whatever your query. Whether you’re looking for answers, would like to solve a problem, or just want to let us know how we did, you’ll find many ways to contact us right here.
You can call us at +12015782860
Monday to Friday : 9:30AM-6:30PM - Saturday: 9:30AM-5PM, email us Contact@AFTYA.com
or use the form below:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.