Last updated September 30, 2022
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund, store credit, or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within Thirty (30) days of receiving the order. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving an RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and the return form provided, then mail your return to the following address:
304 S Jones Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89107
You may also use the prepaid shipping label enclosed with your package. Return shipping charges will be paid or reimbursed by us.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the contact details below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- Before initiating a refund the Client needs to email Refund@Aftya.com with the order number and the cause for initiating the return
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at:
Please find below an overview of our most frequently asked questions regarding the return policy with the answer.
- Securely pack the items in a box.
- Affix the mailing label squarely onto the address side of the parcel, covering up any previous delivery address and barcode without overlapping any adjacent side.
- Use the address listed and affix the appropriate amount of postage.
- Ship packages from the nearest post office or shipping company of your choice.