An electromagnetic lock, magnetic lock, is a locking device that consists of an electromagnet and an armature plate used for access control door locks. By attaching this to the door frame and the armature plate to the door, a current passing through the electromagnet attracts the armature plate, holding the access control door lock shut.
- An electromagnetic lock, magnetic lock, is a locking device that consists of an electromagnet and an armature plate used for access control door locks.
- By attaching this to the door frame and the armature plate to the door, a current passing through the electromagnet attracts the armature plate, holding the access control door lock shut.
- Unlike an electric strike access control door lock a magnetic lock has no interconnecting parts.it is possible to bypass the lock by disrupting the power supply.
- According to the different doors, sometimes will need U brackets or L&Z brackets to support mounting. Can work with networking access control system.
- The whole system includes electric lock, power supply, access controller, exit button, door bell or RFID cards.
- Application: These products are widely applied in access control system and related applications.
- Lock Size: 80Lx37.3Wx23.3H(mm)
- Armature plate: 74Lx32Wx11H(mm)
- Holding Force: 60kg(130lbs)
- Mode: NC (locked whilst power supply is operating), fail safe mode
- Voltage: DC12V
- Current Draw: 0.11A ~0.15A
- Safety function: Built-in voltage spike suppressor
- Opening Mode: 90 degree swinging door
- Suitable For: Wooden Door, Glass Door, Metal Door, Fire Proof Door, etc.
- Net Weight: 550g
- 1x Magnetic Door Lock main body 60kg Strong Force(NC mode)
- 1x Armature faceplate
- 1x package Mounting hardware kit
- 1x Manual
How can I cancel an order?
You’ll have the option to cancel your order directly from your confirmation email within 1 hour. Scroll down to find the “Changed Your Mind?” section. If it’s been longer than 60 minutes, email OrderConcellation@AFTYA.com and we’ll help find an alternative solution.
I accidentally canceled my order, can I resume it?
If you’ve canceled your order on site and want to receive your order after all, the best way to do so is by placing a new order at checkout. Email Contact@AFTYA.com if you have any questions — we’re here to help.
I canceled my order, but I’m not sure it went through. Can you confirm it has been canceled?
If you’ve canceled your order using the link in your order confirmation email, you’ll receive another email once the order has successfully been canceled. If you haven’t received a cancellation confirmation email, let us know at
OrderConcellation@AFTYA.com (and include your original #GLO order number) and we’ll take a look!
I don’t see the option to self-cancel! How can I cancel my order?
If you’ve placed an order contains a gift card, please email OrderConcellation@AFTYA.com as soon as possible (including your # order number and cancel/change request) and we can help.
Get in touch with us today, whatever your query. Whether you’re looking for answers, would like to solve a problem, or just want to let us know how we did, you’ll find many ways to contact us right here.
You can call us at +12015782860
Monday to Friday : 9:30AM-6:30PM - Saturday: 9:30AM-5PM, email us Contact@AFTYA.com
or use the form below:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.