Portable Air Compressor Pump, 12V DC Tire Inflator, 300 PSI Tire Pump for Car, Truck, Bicycle, Motor, Bike, RV and Other Inflatables.
- Easy To Use: Plug Carsun portable car air compressor pump into the 12V power outlet and attach the hose to the tire you wish to inflate; set the default value, flip the switch and the car air compressor will do all the work for you.
- Auto Shut Off: Before inflating, you can preset the pressure value, then the air compressor pump starts to work, when the inflating tire reaches the preset value, the car air compressor pump will automatically shut off. So, you do not have to worry about over inflating or low tire pressure anymore, convoy your safety all the way.
- Digital Display & Led Lighting: Carsun portable air compressor pump is equipped with a large high-precision and high-brightness display to help you check the tyre pressure and preset the tyre pressure values. The digital tire inflator is equipped with bright, long-lasting LED lights that can be easily used even in the dark, so you can re-inflate at night or quickly see it on dark, remote country roads.
- Multi-purpose: Carsun air compressor pump has a 10ft power cord and inflatable adaptors(3 additional nozzles) allowing to reach all tires of your car, bike, motor, ATV, compact or midsize Sedan, SUV, air mattress, inflatable boats, balls and other inflatables (but not support big Truck or Motor Lorry).
- The car air pump only works with DC 12V power source.
- To use the car air pump, start the engine before plugging in the power cord.
- The car air pump is not applicable to LT, HT and Truck Tires.
- After the car air pump is working for 8 minutes, make it turn off for 10 minutes.
- Three meters long power cord , can be easily connected to the front and rear tires.
- The default value of this air pump inflation default is 300PSI, if you want to set the default value adjustable button (+ The key is up, the -key is down.)
- After setting the default value ,wait for 3 seconds , exit he preset mode, and detect the current air pressure in real time.
- Product power: 120 W
- Operating voltage: DC12V
- Power cord length: 9.8 feet
- Weight: 1.8lb
- Size: 7.8 x 6.2 x 2.3 inches
- Maximum pressure: 300 PSI
- Power supply type: car cigarette lighter
- Continuous work time: 8 minutes
- 1 x air pump
- 3 x adapter
How can I cancel an order?
You’ll have the option to cancel your order directly from your confirmation email within 1 hour. Scroll down to find the “Changed Your Mind?” section. If it’s been longer than 60 minutes, email OrderConcellation@AFTYA.com and we’ll help find an alternative solution.
I accidentally canceled my order, can I resume it?
If you’ve canceled your order on site and want to receive your order after all, the best way to do so is by placing a new order at checkout. Email Contact@AFTYA.com if you have any questions — we’re here to help.
I canceled my order, but I’m not sure it went through. Can you confirm it has been canceled?
If you’ve canceled your order using the link in your order confirmation email, you’ll receive another email once the order has successfully been canceled. If you haven’t received a cancellation confirmation email, let us know at
OrderConcellation@AFTYA.com (and include your original #GLO order number) and we’ll take a look!
I don’t see the option to self-cancel! How can I cancel my order?
If you’ve placed an order contains a gift card, please email OrderConcellation@AFTYA.com as soon as possible (including your # order number and cancel/change request) and we can help.
Get in touch with us today, whatever your query. Whether you’re looking for answers, would like to solve a problem, or just want to let us know how we did, you’ll find many ways to contact us right here.
You can call us at +12015782860
Monday to Friday : 9:30AM-6:30PM - Saturday: 9:30AM-5PM, email us Contact@AFTYA.com
or use the form below:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.