AGPTEK tachometer is a high quality instrument to measure the Rotational Speed (RPM) with wide measuring range and high resolution. This tachometer has a wide range of applications include measuring rotating speed of machine, motors, model cars, wheels, lathe for metal or wood cutting work etc.
- AGPTEK Highly accurate non-contact digital tachometer with high speed laser-aim operation and instant readings from 2.5 to 99,999 RPM. Accurate to +/- 0.05 percent.
- Multifunctional: Readings are displayed on a large, easy-to-read LCD screen; Memory function, minimum, and maximum reading; features auto-zero adjustment
- Includes 4 pack of 24-inches reflective tape and 4 AAA batteries. Aim and measure design for non-contact diagnostics and measurements. Capable of measuring at a distance from 2-20 inches
- Portable: Compact and lightweight, easy to take with you anywhere ; Dimension: approx. 131 (L) x 70 (W) x 29 (D) mm (5.16 x 2.76 x 1.14inch)
- Widely Used: Perfect for measuring motors, machine parts, lathes, etc.
- Display: 5 digits, 18 mm (0.7 inch) LCD with Function Annunciation.
- Testing Range: 2.5 ~ 99,999 RPM (rate / min).
- Resolution: 0.1 RPM (2.5 ~ 999.9 RPM) .
- 1 RPM (over 1,000 RPM).
- Accuracy: (0.05 % + 1 digit).
- Sampling Time: 0.8 seconds (over 60 RPM).
- Memory Function: Maximum value, Minimum value and Last Measured value.
- Detecting Distance: 50 ~ 500 mm (2 ~ 20 inch) (Laser).
- Time base: Quartz Crystal.
- Circuit: Exclusive one-chip of microcomputer LSI circuit.
- Powered by 4 x AA Battery. (Including)
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 50℃ (32 ~ 122℉ ).
- Dimension: approx. 131 (L) x 70 (W) x 29 (D) mm (5.16 x 2.76 x 1.14 inch).
- Weight: 4.90oz
- Come with storage case and instruction manual
- When you point the machine to the target object, please use the laser beam and make sure every-time you aim it at the same level
- If you find the product can not be turn on or Reading is not correct, please contact our Customer Service first, we offer three months refund and one year warranty
- When it is not used please take the battery out.
- 1 x AGPTEK Professional Photo-contact Tachometer
- 4 x AA Batteries
- 4 x Object Reflective Tape
- 1 x Carrying case
- 1 x Instruction
How can I cancel an order?
You’ll have the option to cancel your order directly from your confirmation email within 1 hour. Scroll down to find the “Changed Your Mind?” section. If it’s been longer than 60 minutes, email OrderConcellation@AFTYA.com and we’ll help find an alternative solution.
I accidentally canceled my order, can I resume it?
If you’ve canceled your order on site and want to receive your order after all, the best way to do so is by placing a new order at checkout. Email Contact@AFTYA.com if you have any questions — we’re here to help.
I canceled my order, but I’m not sure it went through. Can you confirm it has been canceled?
If you’ve canceled your order using the link in your order confirmation email, you’ll receive another email once the order has successfully been canceled. If you haven’t received a cancellation confirmation email, let us know at
OrderConcellation@AFTYA.com (and include your original #GLO order number) and we’ll take a look!
I don’t see the option to self-cancel! How can I cancel my order?
If you’ve placed an order contains a gift card, please email OrderConcellation@AFTYA.com as soon as possible (including your # order number and cancel/change request) and we can help.
Get in touch with us today, whatever your query. Whether you’re looking for answers, would like to solve a problem, or just want to let us know how we did, you’ll find many ways to contact us right here.
You can call us at +12015782860
Monday to Friday : 9:30AM-6:30PM - Saturday: 9:30AM-5PM, email us Contact@AFTYA.com
or use the form below:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.