The Typhoon H provides capabilities for enthusiasts previously only found in high-end professional drones, yet at a consumer price.
The 3-axis anti-vibration CGO3+ gimbal camera captures ultra- stable 4K Ultra High Definition video, vivid 12 megapixel still images and can be rotated through an unlimited, 360 degree range of motion. The CGO3+ gimbal camera features a high quality glass 98 degree field of view, wide-angle lens, and offers manual camera settings while in flight.
- Android powered ST16 Ground Station features a 7-inch touchscreen
- CGO3+ 4K UHD camera
- Retractable Landing Gear
- 6 Rotor Safety with 5 Rotor Fail-Safe
- Sonar Collision Prevention
- 8 Smart Flight Modes
- Up to 25 Minutes Flight Time
How it works:
- Typhoon H with Intel RealSense technology builds a 3D model of the world, while navigating through it. Using a 3D model of its environment enables the drone to make intelligent choices about creating routes around obstacles.
- Additionally, RealSense is capable of remembering its environment, further enhancing the prevention of possible collisions. It is not reactionary – if it avoids an obstacle once, it will remember the location of the obstacle and automatically know to avoid it.
- Typhoon H uses GPS - not just vision - to track targets. From a tiny tree branch to a large building, Typhoon H can still navigate around obstacles, regardless of size, and stay in contact with the subject, even if it becomes obscured.
- Stunning Video and Pictures: The 360-degree anti-vibration gimbal with the new CGO3+ camera allows unlimited panning for breathtaking Ultra High Definition 4K videos and 12 megapixel stills. The landing gear retracts during flight to seamlessly remove itself from the shot for unobstructed views. With Team Mode, one person can fly while the other films to capture just the right shots (Team Mode to be used with the Yuneec Wizard, sold separately)
- Easy to fly: The Typhoon H adds 8 new flight modes including Point of Interest, Orbit, Curved Cable, Journey and more. The GPS stabilized flight control holds its position. And a push of a button provides auto takeoff and auto landing It can even automatically return to home. SAFE TO FLY: Innovative new safety features include ultrasonic proximity detection to assist in avoiding large obstacles, and 6 rotor safety with 5 rotor fail-safe to keep it in the air even if a motor fails.
- An additional benefit is the compact and user friendly design of the Typhoon H. Quick disconnect props allow speedy removal from the motors, and each rotor arm easily folds down from its flight position to a resting position against the drone for easy and compact transportation using a custom-designed hard case/backpack. Carbon fiber is used extensively to decrease weight while increasing durability.
- The Typhoon H comes with the professional quality Android-based ST16 controller, which has a large 7-inch integrated display and HD 720p video downlink for stunning real-time video reception. The Typhoon H also maintains the Typhoon family’s focus on safety with features such as Geo-fencing, Variable Speed Control, Dynamic Return Home, Low-Battery Return Home and FAA No Fly.
How can I cancel an order?
You’ll have the option to cancel your order directly from your confirmation email within 1 hour. Scroll down to find the “Changed Your Mind?” section. If it’s been longer than 60 minutes, email OrderConcellation@AFTYA.com and we’ll help find an alternative solution.
I accidentally canceled my order, can I resume it?
If you’ve canceled your order on site and want to receive your order after all, the best way to do so is by placing a new order at checkout. Email Contact@AFTYA.com if you have any questions — we’re here to help.
I canceled my order, but I’m not sure it went through. Can you confirm it has been canceled?
If you’ve canceled your order using the link in your order confirmation email, you’ll receive another email once the order has successfully been canceled. If you haven’t received a cancellation confirmation email, let us know at
OrderConcellation@AFTYA.com (and include your original #GLO order number) and we’ll take a look!
I don’t see the option to self-cancel! How can I cancel my order?
If you’ve placed an order contains a gift card, please email OrderConcellation@AFTYA.com as soon as possible (including your # order number and cancel/change request) and we can help.
Get in touch with us today, whatever your query. Whether you’re looking for answers, would like to solve a problem, or just want to let us know how we did, you’ll find many ways to contact us right here.
You can call us at +12015782860
Monday to Friday : 9:30AM-6:30PM - Saturday: 9:30AM-5PM, email us Contact@AFTYA.com
or use the form below:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.